Economic Loss Analyser
Powerful Economic Loss Analysis with a Paint-By-Numbers User Interface.
Watch the Demo Video
Free accountGet Started
Get started with a Free Account.
No Obligations. No Credit Card. Keep Your Work.
A Game Changer for Economic Loss Claims
If you're doing personal injury work (plaintiff or defendant) this tool will change your life.
Finally, the power is in the hands of lawyers to do sophisticated economic loss analysis (and give clear instructions to experts) with no math.
With the Economic Loss Analyser you can:
- Upload a claimant's earnings history and compare it to different earnings scenarios;
- Automatically calculate the tax, net earnings and superannuation;
- See and compare all of your analysis visually. Graphed, annotated, clear and concise;
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Average Weekly Earnings data sets for each industry built in. Load and compare at the click of a button;
- Patch gaps in claimant earnings history with our estimating feature;
- Accurately calculate the loss attributable only to the impairment with our Loss Line feature;
- Simulate promotions, absences, and other events in the claimant and comparison earnings histories and projections with our Modifiers feature (with annotations);
- Estimate future lost earnings with earnings projections and indexing; and
- Export your analysis in a professionally presented (MS Word) Economic Loss Report.